BPS SO Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has advertised the new recruitment notification on 02.11.2021 for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in Participating Bank for filling up of 1828 vacancies. The Specialist Officers posts such as I.T Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer. Candidates who are interested in the above vacancy should read the instruction carefully, before applying IBPS SO jobs. Applicant who are searching for Central Government jobs can make the online registration from 03.11.2021. The last date for the submission of application form is 23.11.2021.
Application form received through another mode will not be considered. Candidates will attend online examinations (preliminary and main)/ interview for the selection of Specialist Officer posts. The online preliminary examination will be held on 26.12.2021 and main exam on 30.10.2022. Candidates may download call letter using IBPS official website. After the examination candidates will be called for interview in the month of February/ March 2022. Successful candidates will be appointed at Anywhere in India with required pay scale. More details of IBPS SO recruitment, upcoming bank jobs, selection list, merit list, call letter, IBPS SO jobs, result etc. will be available on the official website.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Name||Specialist Officers (I.T Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Notification Released Date||02.11.2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||03.11.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||23.11.2021|
IBPS SO Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Agricultural Field Officer||884|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be minimum 20 years to maximum 30 years.
- IBPS SO selection will be based on online examinations/ interview.
- Rs. 175 for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates and Rs. 850 for other candidates.
- Payment via online mode only.
- Applicant may apply IBPS SO job vacancy through online mode.
|Online Registration/ Application Fee||03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021|
|Download of Call letters for Preliminary Exam||December 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26.12.2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||30.01.2022|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2022|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2022|
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
How to apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “ibps.in”
- Click the SO notification scrolled in the homepage.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility and last date for applying online.
- The online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and make the payment.
- Finally submit the IBPS SO online application form.